Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Do I look pretty?"


My sweet not yet 3 year old daughter LOVES make-up! My mother gave her some make-up last year that is close to the consistency of clown make-up. I really didn't like it all that much because it has this awful smell (which when you are pregnant, which I was at the time, makes you want to run and pray to the porcelain god). Not only that but the pink stains your skin for days!

After a couple of uses I "lost" the make-up. Out of sight out of mind for my daughter. We recently were doing spring cleaning and she found it! Yay! (for her at least) Since I am no longer pregnant I could stand the smell of it and let her play with it. Of course she had a blast with it. She ran up to me the other day with this face and said:

"Hey Mom, do I look pretty?"

"Yes dear, you look gorgeous!"

"Do you want me to put some on you?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment