Thursday, October 27, 2011

Feeling on Top of the World

I had an awesome day.  I woke up and was able to do devotions with my husband before he went to work.  Then I was able to get a work out in and read up on some good friends who are on the mission field before my boys got up.  After eating breakfast I put the boys in front of a little TV so I could clean the bathrooms and bedrooms upstairs.  (The boys TV was over before I was done but they were good "helpers".) Once lunch was over, boys were down for naps and my daughter and I rested for about 30 minutes we were back to cleaning.  We were able to finish our downstairs cleaning and made dinner.  I would also like to note that my 2 year old made it to the toilet for all his peeing needs!  We ended the day with our small group meeting.  It was a great day, I felt on top of the world!  I haven't been able to get all that done in . . . . let's just say a very long time.  But as I put myself to bed I reminded myself that there will be days like this and then there will be days when nothing gets done, I don't have any energy, I'm not able to get dinner done on time, my son doesn't make it to the toilet and nothing seems to go my way.  But by the grace of God I will be able to make it through that day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment