Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blogging From My Phone

Living in China makes life interesting, for one thing the Internet is not all that it is in the USA. It's slower and you can't always get to things like facebook, blogs, YouTube, etc. This makes connecting with friends and family back home more challenging.

My husband, the awesome tech guy he is, works really hard to make sure (to the best of his ability) that we can stay connected.

As most of you all know in 10 days we will leave Qingdao, our home for the past 4 years, and go south to Beihai. We will be working at an orphanage for 3 weeks. (We will work a family camp as well as survey for possible long term ministry.) Heading down there we aren't sure what the Internet will be like or if we will have it at all. So my husband has been, again, working deligently to make sure we can stay in contact with family, friends & supporters.

So here I am, testing my new way of blogging - from my phone. Hope it works, and I look forward to keeping in touch.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jeremy Carman said...

Don't cut yourself short. You did this BlogPress thing all by yourself!

Post a Comment