Thursday, June 23, 2011

When it rains it pours

I'm laying on the couch feverish, mucas taking over ever open space in my sinuses, coughing up a lung every 10 minutes wishing someone would put me out of my misery.

I'm laying on the couch surrounded by boxes, toys, clothes, pictures and anything else that has been collected over the past 7 1/2 years in China that has been deemed worthy of making the move across the world.

I'm laying on the couch listening to my son cough up his lung, eyes puffy and red and his cheeks rosy from a fever.

I'm laying on the couch listening to my second son squirm and whine because he wants his mommy to nurse him.

I'm laying on the couch watching as my husband runs around keeping the daughter entertained, feeding the son, packing up the stuff for the big move, making healing soup for the sick wife, and bringing her water and tissues.

I'm laying on the couch looking out the window watching the rain fall down and thinking "When it rains it Pours!"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment