Monday, July 4, 2011

The Perfect Place for Now

Today we had a lot of orientation meetings. We learned about LSV and their work, went over some rules, met and got to know some of the other team members we will be working with and learned a bit about TWA (time with Abba).

Coming into the trip my husband and I were both nervous about transitioning from saying goodbye to a time of ministry. As I sat in orintation and talked to the other families I am realizing that this is the perfect place for our family to be right now. The life style here is so simple, peaceful, restful and quiet. The workers here really want each individual to work on their personal realtionship with Abba. There are no TV's, no Internet, (ironically I'm sitting here on my phone blogging) just time to spend with Abba and your family.

I am so thankful for this time. It is a great time for us as a family to spend together. Recuperate from the stress of moving house and saying goodbye to our friends. This time we can physically rest (we get nap time everyday from after lunch until 3 - mostly bc it's too hot outside to do anything but rest). We can just be together as a family. We also can really seek His will for us in the future.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment