Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sick Day

This morning I woke up feeling terrible, my joints hurt, nose stuffy and just plain old sick.

Because of that I missed a lot of camp, I went and led the song time but it didn't go very well. Not only was I not feeling well but my son was screaming the whole time.

In the afternoon we had planned to go to the beach. It has been raining everyday this week which is nice because it has kept the weather cooler but it doesn't make for a good beach day. We decided to go ahead and just hope that by the time we got there it wouldn't rain.

Since I wasn't feel too well I stayed back with both the boys and we all took afternoon naps. My husband said that it was perfect weather for the beach, it didn't rain but it was cloudy keeping it cool.

I still have a runny/stuffy nose but am feeling much better this evening.

Tomorrow is the last day of camp.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment